Hello FLO Life Families! Do you know how much we care about you all? THE MOST! Each and everyone of you are in our thoughts and hearts. Please remember we’re here for you however possible so don’t hesitate to reach out and also share pictures and videos with us online @FLOLifeBJJ through Facebook and Instagram.
Is your child in need of a training partner to practice? We’ve got you covered! Check out this super simple way to create a grappling buddy using items you already have.
- A gi top
- 1-2 pillows (for the body)
- 2 towels (one for each arm)
- Gi Pants and 1 extra towel (this is if you need extra to make the shoulders)
- Gather all necessary items
- Lay gi top out, lapel facing up
- Roll up 2 towels to desired width and ‘string’ through each sleeve *use extra towel and gi pants if you need more material for shoulders
- Place 1-2 pillows in the body section of the gi top
- Tie the belt around the waist
That’s it – Boom! Instant Partner to play Jiu-Jitsu with 🙂
Check out the video below to see how your child can easily put together their very own friend to grapple with –
Once they have their buddy made (it only takes a few minutes!) have them follow along with these cool at home exercises.
Does your child have their own routine? Did they make up their very own set of moves? Video them and show us on Facebook and Instagram @FLOLifeBJJ!
*Remember to have your child fill out their home workout tracker for treasure chest prizes and a stripe!
Comment below and on YouTube with your family favorites to keep everyone moving and smiling!